He said Kinky?? huh

He said Kinky to my underwear. He was looking through my book bag and seen them and said kinky, See I left it over there house and Laura founf it and told Chris and he look in it. My best friend said that his ex only wore men boxers so seeing my underwear might overwhelwei him. But when when Laura ask me what he means she said he said Sexy?? but i heard kinky means something else can you explain what this and what he means

Thanks Nicole

It think this guy doesn't exactly know what kinky means if one minute he calls your underwear kinky and the next sexy.

If your underwear is "sexy" it's showing sex appeal. While if they're "kinky" it's 'Showing or appealing to bizarre or deviant tastes, especially of a sexual or erotic nature' dictionary term there for kinky

Don't think about it too much, the guy most likely doesn't really know what he was saying in the first place.

My guess would be he found that interesting, maybe exciting, to see them. Kinky, sexy, just words he may have used to indicate that. I doubt he meant kinky as it was defined to you. More likely he meant he found them somewhat sexy.

His comment was likely a way of sending out feelers, to see just how you'd react. A somewhat subtle comment so he could evaluate whether he could go further, and one that carries little danger of rejection since it didn't require a verbal response from you.

I know of course there are often practical reasons girls carry around spare clothes. That might alter his views a touch.