intimidation

eclipse01

im taking summer classes and there is this girl who i use to go to high school with there. well shes very attractive and seems so cool BUT at the time i had a girlfriend she had a boyfriend and my girlfriend pretty much scared her off (i wasnt allowed to have female friends) ok well now im single not to sure about her. she use to hang out with a diff crowd as did i. i feel her guy friends are a challenge and would prob make me look stupid. any pointers? i believe any one has a chance with anyone. im kinda shy and dont know whats her deal cause she wont even say hi or look at me in class which is a bad sign i know. ](*,) what should i do? how can i start a convo with her? thanks

Are you sure she remembers you? I mean not to be insensitive, but maybe she just hasn't noticed you.

But, if she definitely does remember you, I'd want a guy to come up to me and just say "Hi, remember me?" And kinda feel her out, then.

im taking summer classes and there is this girl who i use to go to high school with there. well shes very attractive and seems so cool BUT at the time i had a girlfriend she had a boyfriend and my girlfriend pretty much scared her off (i wasnt allowed to have female friends) ok well now im single not to sure about her. she use to hang out with a diff crowd as did i. i feel her guy friends are a challenge and would prob make me look stupid. any pointers? i believe any one has a chance with anyone. im kinda shy and dont know whats her deal cause she wont even say hi or look at me in class which is a bad sign i know. ](*,) what should i do? how can i start a convo with her? thanks

She wont' say hi or look at you in class? Thats not that bad a sign. If you haven't even talked to her or are not engaging you then she is probably just preoccupied with other stuff. If you are sticking to that story to not talk to her than you are rejecting yourself before she even has a chance.

Also I think your problem runs deeper than not knowing what to say. In your last relationship you couldn't even have female friends? Geez... don't let woman control you and make rules like that in the relationship. I literally cringed when I read that.

As for attracting her? It seems like it'll have to be under the radar. This may be advanced stuff for you I don't know what your experience is like. Be flirt with her but say stuff like "you know why this would never work out. We are too similar" But flirt like hell as you do this. Without getting too complex thats the best advice I can give you.

my expierence is pretty good i had diff kinds of girls dont want to brag. for some reason this one intimidates me,i know she knows alot of people and i for some reason cant imagine dating someone that has a whole bunch of friends that see me diff then what i am now.....id feel like i wont fit in. in high school i was quiet and obsessed with my girl 24/7. ive matured since then

• 2 weeks later...

Archived