where to go.. where to go..

judyness

"shes the best one of the best ones"

reads on his aim. I knew this whole I can't be in a relationship thing was bs etc. I knew he never wanted me and all that. But even so he did pick the most not so looking girl.

It for some reason hurts. I don't know why but all I want is to down a bottle.

Anxiety or nervous break down a possibly? Not quite.. just really.. extremely.... feel like I swallowed my own heart.

Stupid girl I am, stupid for not being able to get over him, stupid for not just passing him off as the jerk he is and letting it be. STUPID STUPID STUPID ME.

Not stupid. It just takes time. You invested your love and emotions in this guy and now you need to cope with life on your own. It gets easier, I promise. So he has found someone else? My bet is it wont work out if he could ditch you so easy. They are so full of promises and sugered words, but when it comes down to it, they bail out of the relationship and dont want to put in the effort to make it work. They are not worth the effort we give them. Sooner or later you will realise that, and you will find someone who wants to be with you for you. Until then, you have us!

Archived