I am SO ticklish!

TopNam

its like, this girl was running her hand over my chest and i seized up and went into hysterical laughter. Way to kill a moment! it was pretty hilarious, she went along with it and it turned into a bit of fun, but well, it wasn't the plan

I'm not upset about this, I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on perhaps how to condition myself against it?

or any similar experiences to make me feel better?

thanks

Oh jeezz.... I'm hoooorrrribly ticklish as well... to the point that I'll lose my breath if the tickling goes on too long, and I'll get downright violent about it if you tickle-torture me too much

My ex hated this about me and tried to "train" me to not be this way... and I tried to go along with him a bit, and I think I got a bit better, but it is just hard.

I say enjoy it and accept it. It is who you are, and your partner will hopefully love it and find it endearing. Often there is a way to tickle someone that isn't too torturous but rather... kinda nice and "just right" playful.... can be fun!

Oh jeezz.... I'm hoooorrrribly ticklish as well... to the point that I'll lose my breath if the tickling goes on too long, and I'll get downright violent about it if you tickle-torture me too much

My ex hated this about me and tried to "train" me to not be this way... and I tried to go along with him a bit, and I think I got a bit better, but it is just hard.

I say enjoy it and accept it. It is who you are, and your partner will hopefully love it and find it endearing. Often there is a way to tickle someone that isn't too torturous but rather... kinda nice and "just right" playful.... can be fun!

i get violent too. When someone tickles me I don't laugh, I scream! Then I kick!

i get violent too. When someone tickles me I don't laugh, I scream! Then I kick!

Same here haha... I've had to warn people. They've said "awww... you are ticklish??? how cute... lemme tickle you!!" And I just stare and tell them they seriously don't wanna go there. Luckily I've had my brother and best friend with battle scars to back me up

...but light tickling in the right places is something I've come to accept and even enjoy sometimes

Archived