Is it possible

MD Geist

I can see it being a possibility in that you have to try really hard to avoid all close relationships with anyone and everybody. But what's good in life if you do that and burn all bridges? It doesn't do you any good by doing that. And love is one of those feelings that once you've been bitten by it you are glad that you have been able to experience it, even if it doesn't work out in the end.

I think it is possible, I am already 30 yrs old, and still I never had a gf or had a date yet. Being 30 yrs old and not having a gf or a date yet, I think is not normal at all. This tells me something, that I might never date at all or have a gf to spend time with.

To go throughout life without ever loving anyone or being forbidden from a relationship?.

no because no matter how quick it was, who it was or how you feel about it now, everyone has loved and lost sometime. if you havent lost, then you dont know yourself well enough to have realized it.

I think it is possible, I am already 30 yrs old, and still I never had a gf or had a date yet. Being 30 yrs old and not having a gf or a date yet, I think is not normal at all. This tells me something, that I might never date at all or have a gf to spend time with.

there is someone out there for you that feels the same way. trust me, it takes work to date.

I believe its possible but you would have live life like a monk.

I have never dated myself and don't see myself doing so but I want to see if theirs any serious down the road side effects from doing it. Its harder than it seems actually.

I believe its possible but you would have live life like a monk.

I have never dated myself and don't see myself doing so but I want to see if theirs any serious down the road side effects from doing it. Its harder than it seems actually.

The downsides I have from never dating or having a gf is being lonely, sad and I sometimes cry. I always think about girls in my mind, which is hard not to think about it. Thats why I run a lot, it helps me not to think about it. Going out to the park and seeing a couple rollerblading together holding hands is what I have always wanted to do and is very hard for me seeing that because, I wish that was me. I love pizza and I sometimes go to a pizza restaurant to order some pizza and the hardest part is sometimes going to a restaurant by yourself and I see that everyone is together eating and having a good time and I am the only one eating by myself. When I am eating by myself, I kinda have this feeling that people are looking at me and I hate that feeling. So yes it is very hard to deal with it.

Iv'e been their before where iam the only "single" one around. Its like on business trips you see everybody walking around with their husbands and wives, gf and bf's around eating, having a great time with each other while I sit at the table all by myself where nobody seems to notice me but for some reason it just doesn't bother me anymore I actually enjoy it!. Sometimes I do feel down but only if I like a particular girl and want to be with her and I know I missed the oppertuntity to do so.

Even though I want to share my life with someone I do believe iam pending in the right direction in life. I feel more depressed when my camaro breaks down and even cry about that sometimes lol! than when iam the only single guy around and all lonely by myself. Could I be over confident?.

Archived