I can't understand him anymore

My ex and I had a very loving relationship before we broke up do to him cheating on me and me being overprotective. We have gotten back together a couple times, but we always ended up breaking up due to no communication and not seeing each other often. During this new school year he has been acting like he likes me and I do the same to him. I was almost positive he was gonna ask me out again, but he goes and hooks up with another girl and just tears my heart into pieces (again). I have completely stopped all communication between him and me and I no longer look at him in the halls. I can always feel him staring at me though. I just don't know how he could do that to me. I love him so much and I think about him all the time.If anyone has any idea as to what the heck might be going through his head, please tell me!

Hello Shadowdreams

My ex and I had a very loving relationship before we broke up do to him cheating on me and me being overprotectiv

So the reason he Cheated on you was because he was in very loving relationship with you? looks like you were in a very loving relationship with him, not him with you. (although thats what you want to believe)

Whats overprotective? or do you mean your insecurities about him being a trust worthy partner? I can see why you would worry. but blaming yourself is easier than acepting the fact that you fell for a man that is a cheating uncommited liar.

During this new school year he has been acting like he likes me and I do the same to him.

You do the same to him? how soon we forget.

I was almost positive he was gonna ask me out again, but he goes and hooks up with another girl and just tears my heart into pieces (again)

And how does this surprise you?

I have completely stopped all communication between him and me and I no longer look at him in the halls. I can always feel him staring at me though. I just don't know how he could do that to me.

What is he doing to you? The only thing thats happening here is what you do to yourself.

I love him so much and I think about him all the time

Ah because he is such a great example of a human being and is so loving and faithful, yes I can see how come you love him so much. or is it possible that the "love" you feel is the need to feel wanted by the man that rejected you and cheated on you? in order to make you feel better about yourself? Hmmmm?

what the heck might be going through his head

Probably on how he can con the next girl into thinking he is worth something.

I guess I could have just told you that the guys a jerk, and to forget about him, but you would just filter that out, like you have filtered out the obvious traits of this man. denial is a bad thing. so I use your own words in the hope you can see how silly your affection for this guy is, maybe youll slap your forhead and say, OMG! what have I been thinking. and the next time he is staring at you in the hall way, youll just laugh out loud, cause, its so funny, and the joke is on him.