Here's my question...are your ex's in or out of your life? and if they are in your life as a friend and you are currently in a relationship...how does that make you feel? (that the ex's are still in ur significant other's lives). If the ex still contacts your significant other, how does that make you feel? Here's my opinion on an "ex". I figure that if you broke up with them, have moved on (or not moved on, if that's the case) that they are crossed out of your love life. Does this make any sense at all..cuz I don't know if I've worded this post right.

Musicguy

I have an ex in my life still and she is still a friend even though we had a bad brake. It all depends on both of you if you can make it work as friends some times I wish that we where back to gether but I know that will never happen becouse she is happly married now. Like I sead it all depends on you and her.

hey

not all of my exs are in my life but those that were very important and i treasure them are. i find that the ones i loved have now bvecome my best friends, yes we keep in contact all of the time.

and well regarding how they feel about me being with someone else, some of them feel the need to check them out to ensure they are right for me and others they get jelous and pull different lines trying to get me back.

and then i have one who was amazing to me and well he feels that if i am happy he is happy for me, he wants to get back with me but wouldnt jeapodise a relationship that meant something to me instead remains close to my heart.

thats just my exs though lol.

kel