what can i do to turn him on -guys help me

I WANNA TURn my man on so bad, i love giving him head... all the time its so great, tell me something i can do to turn him on...thats different that WONT make me feel like...uh and IDIOT...i dont wanna ask him, i just wanna do it... tell me guys...plz.... id wear longerey or HOWEVER U SPELL IT, but i wotn be able to hid it...HELP! im gogint to he mall tomorrow HURRY with ur advice! thanx so much!

Hey Jess, first of all ... nice screen name. I like Jess better, though, 'cause it's more personal, but I can live with either name.

As for advising you. You might be worried about this, but I am afraid the answer for your question lays AT your man. Every guy has different needs and each guy gets turned on by something different.

Some guys like to watch a woman mastrubating. Others like to see their woman in lingerie. And so on, and so on ... I TELL my g/f what turns me on, so that I get the best satisfaction in bed (or... *grins* ... anywhere else).

I am sorry that I can't help you any better, but really, you have to give him a chance to express what he likes best. Good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

• 4 months later...

really need more information, does ur hubby have difficulty getting aroused, does he find love making satisying, do you find it satisfying?

maybe you could arrange for a candle lit dinner at home when he comes in from work and dress up all nice and at the end of the meal you slowly undress revealing your sexiest underwear, then you undress him and take him to bed, sit on his legs and give him a nice massage rubbing yourself against his manhood, then climb on top and do it nice and slow, then dont let him out of bed!

love to help more but don't understand what the problem is

hope it works out pm me if you need more

• 1 month later...

try different things, maybe he doesnt know what he would like the most, try as many new things as you are comfortable with and let him be the judge as to which ones he likes best, then you can continue that. lemme see, u could try sex toys, masturbating, lingerie in his favorite color...or if he likes it rough like my ex did, handcuffs are fun, tie him down, blind fold him, do whatever you can to try new things. have fun!