Relationships-Arguments?

iamconfused5302

Hello all,

Thanks for stopping by. I have been going out with this girl for a month now. Everything seems to go on the right track and almost feels like I have known her for years. Anyways, she told her weaknesses were to bottle up things inside and can't let go of the past. Yesterday night, we were talking about being career driven. She goes, I dont want to be an assistant principal cause its too stressful. I said, How about being a director of any dept. All of a sudden, she does the freak on me. LOL saying that I was too insensitive. She thinks her being a teacher is not good enough for me. In addition, she goes off saying that everyone thinks for her to be a teacher is not good enough. I mean, did I do something wrong here?

Teaching today is very stressful.

I don't know how she does it.

Teens and even preteens can be volatile.

Smaller kids are no easy task as you THEN must be in fear of the wrath of a parent. Gone is the discipline. A teacher will see a chat in the class and immediately give a zero for the day.

The one child may be telling the other to hush up and bother someone else but now his honor roll is down the tubes because of misinterpretation.

Don't assume teaching is easy by any means. The faculty is always on her back watching.

All you can do is rub her shoulders and listen to her rant. She has to vent somewhere and you must know it's not about you.

She wants someone to scream at and if she screams at her peers she's likely to loose her job.

Let the lady vent. Most of all until she asks you what she should do... don't offer advise.

Archived