need some good advice

aight heres the deal. ive known this girl for about a month and a half. shes in one of my classes, and ive been thinking of askin her out. we sit together, and worked on all the projects together. now last week a good friend of mine asked her out but she told em "maybe" and i talked to em about my feelings, he told me that i can also ask her out if i want, and may be best man win. do you guys think i should ask her out? and did she reject em because maybe she likes me? i duno wat to do. plz help.

btw, i dont want to compromise my friendship with her, so any advice on how i can apporach her will be appreciated.

thx in advance

aight heres the deal. ive known this girl for about a month and a half. shes in one of my classes, and ive been thinking of askin her out. we sit together, and worked on all the projects together. now last week a good friend of mine asked her out but she told em "maybe" and i talked to em about my feelings, he told me that i can also ask her out if i want, and may be best man win. do you guys think i should ask her out? and did she reject em because maybe she likes me? i duno wat to do. plz help.

btw, i dont want to compromise my friendship with her, so any advice on how i can apporach her will be appreciated.

thx in advance

Dude, look, never ever be afraid to jeapordize friendship for the sake of being a man, seriously. If she is some girl you would like to, hmmmm, get a little bit more personal with then don't hesitate and get yourself over there and ask her out. If you have no interest in her then keep her as a friend, yes. You see.....

I think the problem is that you are scared of her and the fact that you are a man

And you know what, all men are.... But you need to rise above the rest and let her know what a great person you are... Now get out there and make her laugh. Tease her like the homeley schoolgirl in braces. Heck, tell her she has cuties I am in college and that still works believe it or not!

YOU ARE A GREAT GUY!!!!!

Now get out there and show her what you are made out of. Better than dying a lonely death with a life full of desperation....

ya know what, u guys are right man. i think i was a little scared. man i take martial arts, and it doesnt even scare me when a guy twice my size is sparring with me. but asking a girl out... woah id rather spar the the guy twice my size lol. but yea, im just gona go for it,

thx for building up the confidence. ill let u know how it goes.