a little humor/guy rules

Crazy8

okay, most of the posts that I've read are kinda depressing, so I thought I'd throw out a little humor to lighten up the atmosphere. I got this from another website, its a list of rules from a guy. hope you enjoy!!

1. learn to work the toilet seat. your a big girl. If it is up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down (BTW it doesn't hurt to take a look before you plop your a$$ down every once in a while).

2. shopping is not a sport, and no, we are never going to think of it that way.

3. crying is blackmail

4. yes and no are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question

5. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

6. a headache that lasts 7 months is a problem. See a doctor

7. if you think your fat, you probably are. Don't ask us

8. if something we said could be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

9. whenever possible, please say whatever you want to say during commercials.

10. if it itches, it will be scratched, we do that.

11. if we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing" we will act like nothings wrong. We know your lying, but its just not worth the hassle to persue the matter.

12. when we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...really.

13. you have enough clothes

14. you have too many shoes

15. I am in perfect shape, round is a perfect shape.

16. Thank you for reading this..yes I know I have to sleep on the couch tonight...

okay, that's the end of it, hope it put a smile on somebody's face. BTW, I'm not a guy, just in case this forum made it sound like I was.