Chemistry

So if you read that post about "too rich for my own good" you might have read that I was meeting this guy on a coffee date. We the date went absolutely fantastic, conversation was natural and interesting. I found myself genuinely interested in what he had to say, and from his expressions I could tell that he was too. That same day especially I found myself in a really good mood.

Now here comes the "but" part.

I found myself not necessarily wanting to jump his bones although he is easy to look at and all. I think I am emtionally unavaliable, since I'm still recovering I guess from my previous relationships. I guess I'm not sure where to go from here. Can this chemistry come later? I am not sure what to do about all of this. Do I come clean and tell him? Do I play it by ear? What?

i usually get that feeling to "jump someones bones" after we have kissed, and then after that it gets me thinking of wanting to go further.

maybe after you guys kiss and you see is there is sexual chemistry between you 2 or passion perhaps?

im straight but recently that exact thing happened to me.

i think your right, maybe you are not emtionaly ready (that was my exact problem) but i took it real slow. just got to know the guy a few dates. by date #3 (over a course of a month you can say) i was ready to kiss him already!!! lol.

but at date #1 i was still getting to know him, seeing what he was all about..

Archived