Marriage after hard breakup?

Hey All!

Here we go again with me writing here, this is fantastic, just wanted to tell you all something very very interesting. About 2 months ago, my boyfriend dumped me (read my post link removed ) in harsh accusations that I was cheating on him. Calling me every single name under the book.

Well.... after being here on this forum, and numerous other posts, reading other's posts and just keeping busy and trying to get along with it. Two months later.... something something..... well guess what, he came back with a little golden ring and a huge bunch of flowers sent straight to my work...... Well........... if that's not weird what is. I got overwhelmed about this, as once upon a time i wanted it soooo much... But now, two months of being apart. And even with a ring and flowers chocolates and unending attention...... I dont think it's going to work.

So this is for everyone who is reading this.... LOVE DOES NOT HURT, it's not supposed to hurt and make you cry. If you love something let it go, if it loves you, it will come back. If it doesnt it was never yours!

Thanks guys for helping me out. I couldnt have become this without all of you! This forum is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finz! aww that gave me all kinds of warm fuzzies, especially b/c I can tell that you are looking at this straight, and will make a good decision!

I never thought of enotalone as a tool like this, but I bet it helps you being able to go back and look at how he made you feel and being able to remember some of the specific things that went on.

Good Luck!