guys and gals.. i'm confused please help about my situation

I have posted here before on another topic (dating for shy people) i think.. here's the link: link removed

this girl rejected me yes.. and it hit me hard that day.. that i almost cried.. i think she's portueguese or spanish either one.. and i'm filipino/canadian.. no one ever at top of my head gave me her attention the way she does.. it's hard to describe but i guess when you read the my earlier post above.. you'll get my drift.. anyway it was friday when she rejected me her having a bf already.. so a week passed by.. she did not do her routine of her passing by where i am and stuff like that which to me was understable.. i never said hi to her and she did the same.. because i was feeling this awkardness towards her.. it was hard to get over it.. and is still now because i've been waiting for someone like her.. she doesn't smoke, not anything.. so then i asked for advice from a friend.. and he told me my approach was wrong.. I told my friend that I showed how i felt about her(well not really) i almost did, i think she thought i was going to tell her how i feel.. which my friend told me was wrong.. my friend told me to just say hi to her and to never show your feelings towards someone you like because you barely know her.. my friend tells me to make things right.. just keep saying hi to her to build confidence towards her and her having the confidence in me.. So i thought that that's the reason why she told me she does have a bf.. So then 2 weeks now, i've notice she's looking at me and I look back and then 2 days after she said "Hi" to me and I said "Hi" back.. after that week.. now whenever i go to our to stud centre to chill.. she would usually pass by and look at me.. that routine again.. SO Please guys and gals.. help me out.. i'm really confused.. i really don't know what's going on in her head..

hello "kabayan" im a filipino to, maybe the girl really don't like you the way you are to her, im sorry to say that..but based on your story she's not a filipino too and most people from other culture really differs from us, to them being close to someone doesn't mean anything bec. for them kissing and hugging are just simple things maybe she is too liberated in expressing her grstitude towards to you and you took it on the wrong way, we live in a conservative society.

thanks!

Hey reallyshyguy

So sorry about ur rejection but it's true, more rejections happen, it's just statistics. I know it hurts and you'd b feeling bad right about now but it will get better, there's always good and bad days. At time like this you just have to make the most outta the bad day and think positive SMILE and look up at the sky or maybe listen to some nice music...

I neva had a say in ur situation i think but if i had read it, i most likely would've recommended u go for it and still would today coz rejection makes u stronger and plus, you won't need 2 waste your time, if she says no sooner, it's sooner that u move onto someone else.

Hope that helped and SMILE, b happy

Happy Heb

I neva had a say in ur situation i think but if i had read it, i most likely would've recommended u go for it and still would today coz rejection makes u stronger and plus, you won't need 2 waste your time, if she says no sooner, it's sooner that u move onto someone else.

Hope that helped and SMILE, b happy

Happy Heb

what do you mean by go for it??.. i dunno but, there's just something about this chic, i wish i can describe it to you.. that's mysterious..

oh ok.. i know what you mean now.. but i'm willing to wait if anything.. btw, i saw her today... she looked gorgeous as always.. it's so d@mn hard to take my eyes off of her.. she kinda did that routine.. again.. where she passes by just to come and see me.. i kinda gave her the hints to, but in any case.. i smiled at her and she smiled back.. so i dunno.. i guess right now i'm pretty happy about it just to build up confidence in her.. anyway thanks for you input dude.

ps.. any other inputs are welcome.. please thanks.