How to kiss with your tongue?

Forumzguy

I remember asking my sister this back in the day. People have all different ways of doing it. I think the thing to remember is that it's not something you are doing to your partner, it's something you are doing with them. Start slow and get a feel for what their kissing style is. Try differnt things and see how she/he responds.

Keep excess saliva out of your mouth. Keep your tongue more rigid as opposed to floppy (this applies to going down on her also). Seek out her tongue and touch yours to hers, rubbing it along the length and mainly the tip. Curl your tongue up and rub it on her gums and teeth, both in front of the teeth and up and behind them and on the roof of her mouth. Do not put your tongue way back in her throat unless she acts like she wants you to do that. After a bit, if she is responding well, thrust your tongue in and out of her mouth and lips.

Every now and then take your tongue away from her mouth and keeping it rigid and not too wet, rub it up and down her neck. Once she is responding well, rub your tongue on her earlobe, then up and down the edge of the ear. If this causes a good reaction, you can rub the tongue inside her ear, but don't go overboard with this until you know she likes it. Some women don't like tongue in ear, and almost none like excess saliva on their neck or in their ear.

While you are doing all this cup her head and hair in your hand, pull her hair gently from time to time, especially to expose her neck or ear. Alternate tonguing her neck and ear with little bites. Do not suck enough to leave hickeys unless she tells you to go rougher with her. More than anything, be aware of how she responds to all this, as different women like different force, pressure, tempo.

Remove your tongue every now and then and see if she will tongue you, many women like to do this but have to warm up to it some, if you are always the tongue aggressor, she may not have a chance lolz.

Archived