Need advice on dating

Forumzguy

so i met this girl in school, im a junior in high school and she's a sophomore. i always see her in the hallway walking pass me and everytime we would look at each other and smile. today i had a chance to talk to her and i told her that we need to talk cuz we havent talk before. and i asked her if she has a bf yet. she said that she doesnt. that's pretty much our conversation cuz im a shy guy. i just need an advice on how to talk to her and approach her, how to ask her out, and where should i take her.

Places around my town: movies, mall, and that's pretty much it

so i met this girl in school, im a junior in high school and she's a sophomore. i always see her in the hallway walking pass me and everytime we would look at each other and smile. today i had a chance to talk to her and i told her that we need to talk cuz we havent talk before. and i asked her if she has a bf yet. she said that she doesnt. that's pretty much our conversation cuz im a shy guy. i just need an advice on how to talk to her and approach her, how to ask her out, and where should i take her.

Places around my town: movies, mall, and that's pretty much it

Well, being able to get straight to the point like that shows that you aren't that shy. That took some guts so good job.

Flirt with the girl. Tease her about stuff. Make fun of her a little in a playful non offensive way. Get her phone number ASAP. Call her up, keep the phone conversations short and sporatically. When you call, have a REASON to call, such as setting up a date that YOU picked out. Try miniature golfing... no movies though. Pick a day from Sunday-Thursday, try to steer clear of weekend dates for now as you should be hanging out with the boys just as she's likely to be hanging out with her friends.

how would i flirt with her that make it not offensive? and what should i tease her about? she's a really pretty girl and cute too. she has a cute smile. i was gonna tell her that today but her friend came over so i didn't like to tell her when people are around. and what should i talk about cuz i really don't have things to say much around girls that i like. i live in a town that has one of the biggest mall in the u.s. but i don't really want to take her to the mall cuz i dont' have a job and i dont' have money. im not cheap or anything, i just spend my money on useless things and now i have none

how would i flirt with her that make it not offensive? and what should i tease her about? she's a really pretty girl and cute too. she has a cute smile. i was gonna tell her that today but her friend came over so i didn't like to tell her when people are around. and what should i talk about cuz i really don't have things to say much around girls that i like. i live in a town that has one of the biggest mall in the u.s. but i don't really want to take her to the mall cuz i dont' have a job and i dont' have money. im not cheap or anything, i just spend my money on useless things and now i have none

Flirting is an art. Some people find it easy by just being that type of person, others find it difficult... but it is a skill, and it can be mastered.

What do you talk about with the girl? Think about it for a second. Do you think you can build chemistry with a girl by saying things like;

• So... it's nice weather today.
  • Wow, that class is hard. What did you think about that math test?
  • So what are you, a Republican or a Democrat?
  • Do you like parties? I do. I think they're cool.
  • What's your favorite color?
  • Who is your favorite band?
  • Do you like pizza?

All of this is BORING. You will not generate interest or build chemistry with a girl by talking about boring crud like that. You need to add flavor and personality to your discussions, and even bust her chops some.

When teasing a girl, you have to support your teasing with body language and tone of voice. If your tone and your body language are suggesting that you're fooling around, you can get away with saying some crazy things. You can even change some of the above around to make it interesting and fun;

• I know it's warm today but put some clothes on!
  • You're not still thinking about that test are you? Look, if you are that helpless then maybe I can tutor you but it's gonna cost ya!
  • You're not one of those people who has a John Kerry sticker on your car are ya? I can't stand those people!
  • I can't wait for that party this weekend! I was told it was private and I can invite one person, but I can't think of anyone cool enough to go that hasn't already been invited...
  • What's your favorite color-dont say pink!
  • What's your favorite music genre? (whatever she says, make fun of it) Oh, country music? Man, I thought it was a rule that you couldn't have more than 5 teeth in your head if you liked country music! *pointing to her teeth* Those aren't fake are they? I bet you take out your fake teeth when you're around other people who listen to country music!

And so on. This was just brief stuff to give you an idea of teasing and flirting. It is also essential that you escalate kino (touching) when you're flirting and getting a good response (ie joking around together). You could even play a game that allows you to get away with initiating kino, such as Reading Her Palm. It doesn't matter that you can't, wing it! Make something up and tell her something negative about what her palm says! Do something!

This type of interaction builds chemistry and makes you fun to be around. You also HAVE TO make sure your interactions are going down a "interested in dating" path and avoid the "I'm acting as if I am just a friend" path. To do this you don't talk about feelings and such-that is making the conversaiton "serious" like we already discussed as bad-instead show her you're interested through ACTIONS ONLY. Kino. Kissing. Asking her out on a DATE. Things like that.

Keep coming with the questions.

[*]I can't wait for that party this weekend! I was told it was private and I can invite one person, but I can't think of anyone cool enough to go that hasn't already been invited... -

i love that one. and the other one. but i think it goes - it's cold out put some dam clothes on. not warm.

im a type of person that always smile, cuz im always happy. even one time my teacher came up to me and ask me why i always smile. some girls know that and they thought that it is just a friendly smile, not im interest in them. so it's kinda hard. but this girl right here has a brother that i always hang out with and we always have movie nights. im the type of person that can't tell if a girl is interested in me or not. so can anyone give me some tips on how to tell if a girl is interested in me?

Archived