Kinky Sex

Trexy66

My boyfriend was very much into kinky sex before I met him I told him I was not into that he has brought it into our lovemaking and even though I don't like it I don't want him to leave me.He has stopped alot of the things but there are little things he still tries to add.I am afraid that if I don't give in he will leave me.Any suggestions? Thanks

If you're not comfortable with something sexually, he shouldn't even QUESTION it, and respect that you're not willing to take sex to the lengths he is. If he has a problem with it, too bad. There's that little term called "respect" that he seems to be ignoring, and that's not justifiable by any means.

Just let him know in no uncertain terms what you're comfortable wtih and what you're not, and that you won't tolerate him trying to "sneak in" the kinkier things HE wants to do. If he doesn't like it, then maybe you DO need to break it off with him! If he gets angry, this will show you where you stand with him and just how much he loves and respects you, or, more accurately, how much he DOESN'T.

Sex is NOT the be-all and end-all in a relationship, and if his tastes in sex conflict with yours that much that it becomes an issue for him, instead of accepting you and what you DO give him, then I'm thinking that's not someone you need to be with, because you're sharing the most intimate thing two people can share, and he should be thanking you for having that much trust in him that you WILL give yourself to him!

Mar