virginity will it hurt?

alexia denise

It kinda depends on the person. If you like the person you are with and they turn you on, it's probably less painful. I didn't have too much pain the first time, and it was only for the initial 30 seconds anyway (and minor). But I liked the guy a lot, there was lots of foreplay, and we were comfortable with each other (messed around for months). There was barely any blood (a little smear) and I wasn't sore the next day at all. We didn't need lube or anything either since I have no issues getting wet-I made a 6 inch diameter wet spot the first time. lol.

If she doesn't like him that much or know him well enough, she'll probably tense up and it will hurt and if she's never masturbated or messed around (like fingering and stuff) it will be even worse.

I lucked out. Pleasant first experience!

Comfort with the person and being turned on have everything to do with it. I guess I'm the odd man (or woman) out, because I didn't bleed at all. And it didn't hurt, either. He asked me after if I was okay and my response was an enthusiastic, "Uh, YEAH!" LOL.

• 6 months later...

it's different with everyone. it hurt for me, but not a lot. it took us a couple tries to get him fully inside of me, but once in there it felt amazing. tell her not to rush it, if she isn't completely ready then don't do it. if she is having any doubt at all, then she should wait. if she is going to go through with it, tell her to just relax and tell him to be gentle and to go slow. and enjoy herself!

Archived