Can anyone helpe me with this?

Hey I got a question. I am 17 years old. I work with this girl Nicole. She is 18. Well for the past year I kind of liked her but back then it was just a little felling I had. Now the felling is getting a bit more complex. I really like her as in I would want to date her and so on. My question is this. Do you guys think that she would go for me since I am 17 and she is 18 does the age gap really matter because some people think that age does not matter it all depends if u like the person or not. I dunno about that. So anyways we do talk almost everyday. We did hang out like twice in a group. I have her cell number and screen name. Me and her are really in come because I always talk to her about anything. I talk to her about girls. She talk to me about guys and so on. Me and her are really alike because we always get the into relationships that end up crashing down. We both always get hurt. She always ends up with a bad boyfriend who tries to hit her. Its a long store to explain. I end up almost the same way. I dont want to get into it right now. Well I do drive that should be a good thing. Well my question is do u guys think that she will go for me even if I am a year yunger then her????. Well I dunno I am going to play cool and see what happens. I would like anyones openion on this. Thanks in advance.

I say you should go for her! I see no problem whatsoever with the 'age gap', it is so small it should not effect anything, and with you two being very alike with a lot of things, you two should like you would get along pretty well. Just take things one step at a time, maybe see if she wants to go to a movie and then dinner, or come over to your place to have dinner and you two could watch a movie together or something, I think you get my idea, but I say just try it, and see how things work out

Don't sweat the age gap. A year is nothing.

What should concern you a little more is that she has a bad history and that she talks to you about other guys. A girl who's interested in a guy will typically let him know she's available by, you guessed it, not talking about other guys very much (I'll admit there are exceptions).

The fact that she talks about other guys to you (and that you talk to her about them) emphasizes the mutual view of friendship and puts you solidly in friendship territory. Cut it out. Stop talking to her about other girls and hopefully, she'll stop talking to you about other guys. If she's interested, she'll make it clear to you that she's available and you can move on to something better.