They Always Seem To Call When You Forget....

Just recently I have been thinking alot about how during my weeks and months of no contact its been rare occasion to receive calls but its only after I really start moving on and not constantly thinking about my EX when they call me to try starting over or try seeing what Im up too. I just got out of a serious 4 year relationship and every day is getting easier to cope with the feelings of loneliness and depression but it just feels like when I used to sit around wishing for the Ex to call I would never hear from them but only once I forgot they contact me and I get those butterflies and knots in my stomach pretty much having to start from scratch...Does anyone else feel the same way...just wondering what your thoughts are on the subject. I truly believe that once you break up with a BF/GF and you make the decision to have NC for good you should really stick to your guns because your avoiding alot more heartache if things dont work out again.

So true ... thats why I changed my phone numbers, email and deleted msn from my computer. It seemed like just at about the point when I wasn't thinking about my ex every day I would get some kind of contact from her. Even though I didn't answer in most cases just seeing her name on the caller I.D. or in an email gave me that same "knots in the stomach" feeling. I just got sick and tired of feeling that way and made all the changes, informed my friends and family and I am glad I did it. If there is ever contact with her again it will be when I am healed and completely over her and not before.

She does this to me every 2 weeks.

Whenever I get my weekend to go out she texts me that she had a "bad dream" about me and asks if I am ok.

I can probably set my watch to when I get these texts. Always Fridays, and always just as I am about to go out and have fun. And its always when she is not on my mind.

Its as if she has radar and knows when I am semi happy and ready to meet someone new. And yep, it ruins my entire weekends as I end up thinking of her the rest of it. She is happy and in love, why wont she let me be happy and in love?

So frustrating.

Can you block a text message? If so, you should try it.

I would love to have my number changed. And do total and complete NC. But we have a daughter together. I have to answer her calls and read her texts because it may have something to do with our daughter.

So yea, im kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Archived