What should I do...

ninnin

Okay I'm going to see the girl I like and asked out tomorrow. Last week I asked her out but she couldn't go becuse of her job. I want to ask her again but I don't want to be a nag but yet I don't want her to think I lost intrest in her. Should I ask if she is going to be free?

Second question.

I was plannig to go to the mall with her as a date if she is free. My only problem is transportation. I will be able to go to a mall I was thinking of. My only problem is I can't drive. Would it be okay to tell her to meet me at the mall at a certain day and time?

Thanks for your responces

Cool, dude.

Agreed. Ask her when she's keen to hang out.

A decent idea is the mall, but put a focus on it -- As cool as it might sound on face value, have some idea of where you will take her, if it's the arcade, or for coffee, or to go shopping.

Wandering, just the two of you especially if you aren't too well versed in conversation with her can be a deal-breaker, especially for a first date.

A decent idea is the mall, but put a focus on it -- As cool as it might sound on face value, have some idea of where you will take her, if it's the arcade, or for coffee, or to go shopping.

Wandering, just the two of you especially if you aren't too well versed in conversation with her can be a deal-breaker, especially for a first date.

I was planning to see a movie and go to the arcade afterwords.

Stop trying to think of "openers" ... just ask her stuff ... ask her what she did that day ... ask her to tell you about class/work. Ask her what kinds of things she is intersted in ... what kind of music. Talking to a girl should be really no different than talking to a friend (well, maybe not so raunchy).

OK ... here's the important part ... instead of thinking what you are going to say next, really listen to what she says and respond accordingly. If she asks about you, give her friendly and sincere answers ... don't ramble on endlessly, and don't try to impress her by bragging.

And if you hit a lull ... don't panic ... make light of it! "don't you just hate a lull in the conversation?" then comment on something in your surroundings.

Despite what that stupid book says, girls are not from a different planet, they are just people ... and remember, she is likely as nervous as you are ... so if you can bring her out and make her comfortable, she will appreciate it immensely.

Good luck,

Zack.

ps ... if you are starting with a movie, then the movie is an obvious opener if you need one.

Archived