Quick question

Oh now that's a question…

I guess it depends what the gal is like her self. Me personally.

On line… it could be anything but you have to sound interested in listening to what she got to say.

In person talk about anything but DON'T go and cha an assay.

First date… well it puts a smile on my face to say this… my first date was with this guy who took me at a jazz bar. I hate jazz but we drank loads and had cocktails and then an Italian restaurant alone a lake side. We had wine, and the thing that blew me away he opened up to me it felt good. Then we went fro a walk after being a bit tipsy. We joked around and had great fun. And now he's my boyfriend.

I met my BF online first, we just talked mainly about ourselves, what we had done during the day, etc. Our first date we met at a bar then went to a live show. Gave us time to chat, and time to "do" had lots of fun. I think you should usually have a time during the date to talk and connect and time to do something fun, even better if its something you know alot about and she doesnt (other than cartoons and electronic games). Other neat stuff like that is tours of buildings (think Hershey plant, beer/wine distillery, a big greenhouse, etc), classes (sushi, painting pottery, wine tasting) or think about any access you have that alot of people dont, think about the reasons you like you and find a way to highlight them on the date. Good Luch!

I am only 16 and she is 15, so we can't really go to a bar like you all told me, I have my license which helps too, so I am just looking for someplace unique to take her. We don't really know each other, and don't get a lot of time to talk during the day, because of school, so we usually talk online for an hour every night or two. I just want to get some time where it is just the two of us so that we could get to know more about each other. She has a cousin that, she is my age that I know her very well, and I was wondering if I should see if the three of us could should try and do something together so that it does not put the pressure on both of us if we went if we both went with just each other. What do you all think?

I am only 16 and she is 15, so we can't really go to a bar like you all told me, I have my license which helps too, so I am just looking for someplace unique to take her. We don't really know each other, and don't get a lot of time to talk during the day, because of school, so we usually talk online for an hour every night or two. I just want to get some time where it is just the two of us so that we could get to know more about each other. She has a cousin that, she is my age that I know her very well, and I was wondering if I should see if the three of us could should try and do something together so that it does not put the pressure on both of us if we went if we both went with just each other. What do you all think?