A PROBLEM

Ok heres the deal,let me get everyone up to speed here.Me and my girl have been going out for about 2 and a half months and i love her more than anything.We had talked on the phone every night until two weeks ago.In the last two weeks we've talked 3 time.She keeps telling me she's scared of losing me and she has to think things over.

I'm really missing her and i don't know what to do..any help would be appreciated

thanks

Hey

It could be many reasons for her actions. She could be lying. Unfortunately some people do that. It could just be an excuse to break up with you. Another reason is that she really is afraid, and wants to sort her emotions out. The best thing you can do is give her space to sort things out. Dont push anything or you may push her away. I would also make sure, that you clearly let her know(before you give her space) that do care about her and that if she wants the relationship to work, you'll be there(temporarily).

Why is she scared of losing you, are you too busy to talk to her or is too busy?

I used to talk on the phone to my Ex girl friend everynight too. It was quite sweet at first, but after a year it became a routine, it also mean't that we were both tied down, if I ever went out with my friends, I would feel bad for not being able to talk to her on the phone as she was quite attached to me. Don't get me wrong I loved her to bits, but we became rather attached because of it. Now I think that it it wasn't helping either of us. She would be disapointed or sometimes even annoyed if she didn't talk to me enough over the phone, and I would miss her when she was out with her friends. I tried to exaplian that situation to her back then, but to her she didn't see it that way. I just hope this doesn't happen to you, I was never able to break that routine so if thats how your feeling I can't offer any help. Sorry

Hey all thanks for the replies..

I don't think that not having enough time is the problem, i dunno what the deal is.I guess she could be trying to break up with me and she just doesn't wanna tell me.We're still not talking and her sister hasn't contacted me in a few days so i dunno.

I'm not sure what to do, Fri I told her to call me when she was ready to be together.I havn't got that call yet and it's going on 3 weeks without her.

Is this a sign that she doesn't wanna be with me anymore?

I know what your saying on the routine thing i really like talking to her and when it's my fault that we can't(like once ever) i feel sad.