Was he really a virgin?

This has been bugging me for years!!! He and I met during my first year of college and his 2nd year. He told me various things of how he slept with 8 ladies. I was a virgin then. He said he wanted to "impress" me. For some reason, I don't believe him. I have always thought about waiting until I was married to have sex. Since I was in college, I figured I could try something new. He took my virginity away and he says the same thing about himself. He had condoms in his room and says that was just only for the show. I don't know what to say. I get jealous when I think about the 8 ladies he says that it was all a lie. My gut feeling is he wasn't lying. I love him a lot. I have never felt this way about anyone else. He listens to everything I tell him to do. He is a very nice guy. How do I know if he wasn't or was a virgin before he met me??????????????????

A lot of guys lie about whether they've had sex or not. Most young guys like to boast that they've lost it when in reality a lot of them haven't.

Besides, why does it matter whether he was or wasn't a virgin when you had sex with him? - Surely all that should matter is that you like eachother!?!?!.

O well..

I am in a nineteen year relationship, and I just recently heard a story that came from 2 years before we met. I think it comes to the reason for why are you worried about this?

Do his sexual skills seem like that of a novice? If he was already with 8 girls before the age of 19, that would be really something! He may not be able to maintain a manogamous relationship.

Being with that many girls would also mean that he was exceptionally good looking, or that he came from a small town, or maybe he just got around a lot.

On some level you'll have to decide that the relationship is worth the risk, it is hard to be vulnerable with another human as they are not perfect and will make mistakes. But give it a try for a while, and see if these things don't work themselves out.