Uncomfortably Confused

Here's the situation:

My boyfriend and I have been involved seriously for about a year. We love each other very much and things are going great. We went to this party last weekend and both got very drunk. It was there that we met this wild and crazy woman, who was obviously bi-curious. She was all over me, telling my boyfriend how hot I was, etc. I am completely heterosexual and have only be in a threesome with 2 men. My boyfriend would love a threesome with another woman and he has expressed this many times throughout the course of our relationship. Well, as it turned out, the woman wanted to lick and kiss my stomach, so I let her. I was somewhat turned on by it and a little curious. My boyfriend was practically panting and invited her back to our place. Lo and Behold, she declined and said she had another party to go to afterward. We both took her business cards and told her we would be in touch.

Since that night, my boyfriend has been bugging me to call her and invite her to hang out this weekend. I am feeling completely weird about the whole thing now and aren't as comfortable. I was a little intrigued at the party, but that may have just been the alcohol that I consumed. In addition, I think she was only interested in me, not so much my boyfriend.

What should I do? I don't know if I would really want to see my boyfriend having sex with this strange person. It would be all 3 of us, but still, I am sure he will want to be with her. I may get very jealous, even though curiosity exists. I don't want this to ruin my relationship.

incidentally, our sex life is fantastic. We don't even need to spice it up this way!

Any thoughts out there? All are appreciated.

Trust your gut....if your not comfortable with it DON'T do it. I'm a firm believer that you should go with what your instincts are....If you have concerns now about your boyfriend being with another woman, imagine how you will feel after the fact.

Oh wow quite a guy you have on your hands..LOL

well it's not uncommon for a guy to have thoughts of being with more than one women at a time, of course some guys are turned off by that, none that i know of...including myself.

But Hey you can't blame him he is really curious to see what would happen, and he is thinking OK 3 some..and probably wants that to take place, that is why he is pressuring you to Call that chick back, Now you said she isn't into him, and only wanted to do "things" with you. You should let him know that it might crush him to learn that the chick isn't interested in having a 3 some, and you were only exploring into uncharted waters.

If he wants to continue asking, and questioning you to call this girl to arrange for her to come over again, and your not comfortable with that, you have to let him know...don't keep leading him on, it's only going to become more persistent, and annoying over time. Put your foot down