Trying for a shy girl

eboy3

Theres this super shy girl, (at least I think she's shy). Today I waved to her and she shyly waved back and said hi. I asked if I could sit beside her to help me with my math, and she quietly answered, I don't know, like she didn't want me to move beside her. What can I try, or how to get to know her.

Thanks

Find an on and off switch. On the next few days, say hello to her, be nice to her, act like you expect nothign from her. then after a few days, stop or delay that hello. ON for a couple days, so she gets used to it, then off so she misses it.

Just make sure she can think you really are not after anything.

And then, learn about her interests, and ask her about those things. If she likes a certain type of music, books, film, sport, etc., ask her about them, and get her talking.

I think that she has to get to know you before she starts opening up to you. Like what Beec said, you just need to let her get to know you more by waving and saying hello to her. She needs to get to know you and she may not be used to people going out of their way to get to know her. Hope it works out for you.

I think that she has to get to know you before she starts opening up to you. Like what Beec said, you just need to let her get to know you more by waving and saying hello to her. She needs to get to know you and she may not be used to people going out of their way to get to know her. Hope it works out for you.

Today, it didnt go so well. I said Hi to her, and she said why do you keep on saying Hi to me.

Thanks

Today, it didnt go so well. I said Hi to her, and she said why do you keep on saying Hi to me.

Thanks

In such a case, you should look at her with a gaze of wonder and a sligth bit of confusion, and say "is there something wrong with saying hello to someone?"

Then say, "OK, have it your way" and act like it's not a big deal.

In such a case, you should look at her with a gaze of wonder and a sligth bit of confusion, and say "is there something wrong with saying hello to someone?"

Then say, "OK, have it your way" and act like it's not a big deal.

I would have to agree with Beec. You should ask her if there is anything wrong with saying HI to a person. It is natural to say Hi to someone.

Just because she said what she said to you does not mean you have failed. You got to remember that this girl is really shy and so it will take her awhile to come out of her shell. When you see her again, just tell her hello again in passing. If you think that she does not feel comfortable with you just saying hello to her, then, say hello to some of the other people around her.

Just because she said what she said to you does not mean you have failed. You got to remember that this girl is really shy and so it will take her awhile to come out of her shell. When you see her again, just tell her hello again in passing. If you think that she does not feel comfortable with you just saying hello to her, then, say hello to some of the other people around her.

Should I forget about her, if I keep on waiting, and the semester will be over or someone else will make friendship with her. I want to make friends with her.

Thanks

Thanks

being put on the spot like that is never ideal. in a case like that, i think i would choose to be brutally honest. let her know that she has caught your eye, and that you think that she might be worth talking to.

Today, while sitting in class. I wondered, I am surrounded by girls, how come none of them, even notice me at all, or ask me a question about the subject. Other guys seems to be getting attention, without them going first.

Thanks

Dude, when she put you on the spot and asked you why you keep saying 'hi' to her, you should have asked her if she wanted you to stop... and if she said 'no', maybe tell her you wanted to get to know her. Contrary to what everyone else is saying, I think she may have been trying to get you to make a move.

The other day, her friend asked for help, I tried to show her, and I leaned on the chair next to her, and she said "dude, keep your distance, dont get close". Now the girl was moved on the other side of the class, and I barely get to talk to her. I am very good at talking with girls. I usually end making them feel I am weird. Should I go straight and tell this girl how I feel.

Thanks

Archived