how to win back her trust

how do you win back someone's trust through the internet?

how odd the question is i know, but i'm stuck in that matter.

i've already posted my situation recently once on this forum and right now i don't feel like explaining the situation again cause i just ended another fight with her. but i just don't know what to do.

everything i say, she doesn't believe me

i mean, i did lie to her but i'm not anymore

it's hard to get her to trust me now.

she's reluctant to even though she says she wants to

i'm hurt right now and i don't know what to do.

i'm sorry for being so lacking in detail

but i really feel like crap right now.. i just need help..and advice..

I hate to tell you, but there's truly nothing that will win back her trust but time. You've already repeatedly stated that you're not going to lie to her anymore. Beyond that, there's not much you can do. Trust is something that's individual...you can't force someone to trust you, only they can make up their mind that that's the choice they want to make.

Don't hound her on it anymore. Just let her know once more, sincerely (not that you haven't been in the past, but just to get the point home) that you're truly sorry and that you realize it's in her hands. Let her know you love her and realize the huge mistake you've made, but that you respect her enough that you'll let it be her choice. Beyond that, it just takes time. Good luck, and I'm sorry I couldn't give you something a little more sound to go on...

well to tell you the truth you can just tell her exactly how you feel and hope and pray that she will start to believe you again it will take some time but when you tell her the truth try to back it up with something and example and reasons for not lieing and why she should believe you. If you do this, over a period of time, she will eventually start to trust you again but i don't know how long that will take ok hope this helps. 8)

thanks for the replies

i hate feeling this way

why does she make me feel this way?

she doesn't think i'd do anything for her anymore

cause i wouldn't give up a friend anymore.

i can't take it. she told me she would leave me if i didn't stop

talking to her. it makes me so mad!

i get into fits of rages how heather doesn't

let me do things like that. i can't take it

i want to talk to her on the phone, but she doesn't want to

cause of her mom. i can't do anything else

it tears me up. things are falling apart a bit with me and her

whenever we fight about this. and me and kaitlin aren't talking anymore

is that wrong?

and plus kaitlin's only a freshmen and i'm a senior. we have no feelings for eachother. yet i can't just stop talking to her. i don't know why. i love heather and now i can't make her believe me. it just really sucks. she's so mad at me and she makes me feel like shit now cause she always mentions about taking a week's break from eachother. but i don't want to do that. i'm so torn apart by so many feelings

i don't know what to do

HEY, I GUESS IM GONNA BE THE BAD ONE AND GIVE YOU SOME HARSH TRUTH!!!!! YOU HAVE STOPPED LOVING YOURSELF INT HE PROCESS OF THIS RELATIONSHIP AND THATS WHY U CANT BREAK AWAY BECAUSE SO AFRAID OF BEING ALONE!!

BUT JUST THINK OF THIS COULD U DEAL WITH THIS IF YOU MARRIED HER? BECAUSE THE RELATINSHIP SHOULD STILL BE GREAT IN 10 YRS DOWN THE ROAD THOINGS GET HARDER AND I DOUBT YOU WANT THEM TO GET WOPRSE THAN THIS

SO SERIOUSLY I THINK YOU NEED TO END THIS RELATIONSHIP FOR THE BOTH OF YOU GUYS AND NEXT TIME NEVER EVER LIE.

I PUT UP WITH CRAPPY RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE I NEVER NEW THERE WAS BETTER OUT THERE TIL NOW AND I HAVE MET MY SOUL MATE SO PLZ DONT STOP LOOKING TILL YOU FIND HER!

GOOD LUCK