Realize I want change now how to begin.

Mayhem

Well I have been looking for a place like this for awhile. Nice to see im not the only one in these types of situations. So well lets see im 20 years old. Been in a sort of depression for awhile. I dont really have any friends no girl. So what ever I have to do is pretty much on my own. Not that its a bad thing all of the time. Thiers not anywhere to really go and meet people around here. Right now im at that turning point. I know im not happy I know this is not how I want things to be. Im very bored with my life I want change. Im a decent looking guy little low on the confidence I guess little bit of shy. Im in that whole deep thinking about everything mode. I want change I want to get out enjoy things. My problem is I just dont know where to start. The first step is to realize you need change not yourself but something different then that. Im at this point and now I want to start to change things. Where do I go from here?

Hey buddy, i know what you're going through. It's horrible to analyze everything, and just lie here on your bed with all the time in the world to do anything you can imagine - and you can't think of a thing!

Keeping busy is one thing - you have to get involved in activities. I strongly suggest a martial art, maybe a boxing class even - believe me, after the first few classes you'll feel completely different about yourself and it does wonders for your self esteem.

There is somethign you really really want - and whatever that one thing is, it is keeping you from being happy with everything else in life. For myself, it's a seroius relationship - and I"m trying to live my life without worrying about finding that one special someone. My happiness shouldn't depend on someone else - that I have to change - but it's okay to want it. I just have to find and work for the things I want out of life.

What do you want? What sort of work are you interested in getting into - school - a hobby. I know sometimes NOTHING can make you happy - or so it seems - that is where getting involved in some activities will change things for you. Plus - you'll meet people as well, make soem friends who have similar interests as you!

I do sit back and analyze everything. Im at that growth stage in life I suppose. The point where you realize you make whatever it is you want happen that you are in control. You take your own path. Just I sit and look at all the paths and its over whelmig thiers so many things I could do but I cant decide how I want to go.

Something thats keeping me from being happy I suppose would be being alone. I do need activities I need things to do something I need to meet people. Im going to work on that figure out what my interest truly are.

In this life what do I want most? Now that is the question that may or may never be answered atleast not fully. I want to just find part of that and now is the time I need to discover.

So many things I want to see so many things I want to do. So many for me I need to find myself and where i begin.

just don't have too many goals at a time. finding an activity is great, think about the things you enjoy the most in arts, sports etc... and choose an activity you could practice and learn a lot about yourself there. if there is other people involved in that activity it will be even better.