Birth Control

TwiztedNinja

You can buy condoms and spermicide over the counter, but generally, depending on where you live you have to see a doctor to get on any hormonal type of birth control. You don't have to be over 18 though.

If there is a Planned Parenthood in your area you may be able to call and be seen for an exam and birth control options with a sliding scale fee (based on what you can afford, and in some instances, free)

link removed

You can type your zip code in here and see if there is one near you.

There are lots of diffirent types there is an injection and the pill which are both in my opinion alright but the pill you can't have sex for certain amounts of time while having a period or for a certain period of time after so make sure you read the instructions thoughly.

but the pill you can't have sex for certain amounts of time while having a period or for a certain period of time after so make sure you read the instructions thoughly.

Since when?

Any form of birth control (except the IUD i believe.. im not 100 percent though) you have a waiting period when you first start a pack (usually a week or two depending on the pill..) but after that you are fine to have sex whenever IF you take it at the same time each day.

I agree with above poster, go to your local health department they will give you condoms as well as birth control.

the IUD has no waiting period... but trust me, you're not gonna want to 'do it' on that day (think bad cramps). The strings can poke your partner pretty bad. so if you're not willing to maybe go without for a few weeks, maybe not the best. As for actually getting it, the insertion can sometimes be dangerous or impossible. Just speaking from experience.

Archived