ok i got my GF but a first i didnt really like her but on the first day we went out i asked for a good bye hug and instead i got a good bye kiss in the middle of the hallway after that i dont know wut happened i started thinking about her non-stop and now i like her 100% but wut i wanna know is can a kiss change the way you feel about someone

That's kind of a special situation. Maybe you just liked the kiss? I don't know, love is different for each person, you're in the best position to know what you're feeling for this girl. I don't think anyone here will be able to tell you wether it's possible or not. When it comes to human feelings, I think everything is possible.

Good luck and have fun!

etienne

That's kind of a special situation. Maybe you just liked the kiss?

etienne no it's not that i liked the kiss well it like......u no when people say they see fireworks when they kiss i felt sumthin like that and i know it wuznt the kiss cuz ive gone out wit sum1 just for sympathy and kised them i didnt feel anything (a little bit of topic it might sound girlie but my heart melts when she smiles at me and thats A LOT)