Should I Go Or Not

Well me and my "friend" I say friend cause we are not dating because of some family issues but will be soon hopefully were talking about my upcoming senior prom. I dont like dances I have went to 1 dance and didnt have any fun I dont like to dance or anything so I find them not to amusing. Anyway we were talking about and she wants to go with me even tho she knows I dont like them and told her I wasnt going this year. She is ok with that but I have a problem. If we are dating when prom comes around and I dont want to go I cant tell her not to go with anyone else cause it wouldnt be fair of me to make her miss out. I just have a big jealousy problem knowing that another guy will be taking my g/f to the prom. This is not her senior prom but I have a feeling someone else will ask her to go if I dont. I dont want to go what should I do....

You should just go to the prom! Prom is like 10% dancing and 90% socializing and looking good. You just gotta get a nice suit or tux and talk to people...it would probably mean a lot to her because you would be all dressed up and she would be too, with her little coursage or whatever on her wrist. I've been to three proms and most of the guys don't even dance anyway, just make sure you ask her to dance one slow one with you, and those are so easy, you just move your feet a tiny bit and look in her eyes. Just try to have fun at it. I think you should deffenitly go because it would suck if she went with someone else and it would probably put a strain on your relationship. At prom you don't need to feel pressured to act a certain way, just be comfortable and enjoy spoiling this girl that you like so much. GO FOR IT!