first impression

Okay, today me and my friend are going to meet a couple girls.. (One is my friend the other is not) now, the one that isn't my friend I really want to make a good impression with.. She is the type of girl that is demanding and needs alot of attention from what I can gather.. I really want to be her friend though we arn't hooking up or anything like that but I want to make a good first impression maybe get her phone number? So if anyone has any ideas lemme know..

let me start off by saying..first impressions are bullsh*t, but even still, you do need to make one sooner or later, it does'nt actually depend on you wheather or not your first impression is good or bad. if this chick your meeting is in a crappy mood, then she'll most likely frown upon any new people coming into her life, on the other hand, if she's in a good mood, your chances are better, so heres the thing, make sure this chick is in a good outgoing mood before you open up, once you do start to open up, adapt yourself to her language, everybody speaks a different language, the words may sound the same but the thoughts are different, so listen to what she says and what things she reacts to best, if she likes outgoing people then you better have alot to talk about, do something, go somewhere, this way you'll always have something to talk about, if your ever at a loss for words you can talk about whats around you, but bottom line, don't try to hard, relax yourself and for the love of god, BE YOUR FU*KIN SELF, don't change for some other person, go your ways, just play it cool like you always do and you'll be fine, you can have anything you want if you follow those steps...trust me

Simply is absolutely right....there's no skill in meeting women or men, and you shouldn't have to be anyone other than yourself. If she's not a snob, she'll like you for who you are, not what you're wearing. Yes, you want to look nice and clean and put your best face forward....but when it comes to personality, DON'T CHANGE IT! Leave that part alone, and you should be fine. If she's that demanding, you don't need her in your life regardless!