ex emailed me today....what the?

ok...........this didnt help. she emailed me. she wanted to see how i was?

how thw business was doing? said she hadnt heard from me in awhle, wanted me to give her a call, and then ended it with i miss you.

all from the girl that walked out/cheated on me to be with some other guy after 3 years. what the?

last time i called her over a month ago she told me she was to busy(she just pulled into the bar". why would i call her to get that again? and she wonders why she hasnt heard from me in awhile!!!!

is she crazy? would i be crazy to respond? need advice. thanks

No i don't think you will be crazy to respond...but that choice is entirely up to you. The question are you strong enough to handle it? Are you ready to?

I think maybe she was just calling you to get a reaction out of you. Just to push your buttons. And you have to decide if you want what she is offering and if you are ready for it.

i hope this helps!

Take care and Good Luck!

I can tell you why she is doing it. If she was with you for three years then sh no doubt genuinly cares about you. Regardless of what she may have done to you (I did the same thing to my ex, cheated after 3 years but thats another story) she may still love you and will still care about you. And if she says she's busy then she probably was. Its up to you where you want to go from here. Understand that getting back together is not an option. You can either accept that you can only be friends from now on, or let her know you'd rather not have her in your life at the moment. Don't pick up the wrong signals, she isn't trying to get back with you... just trying to make sure you're ok...