Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: smelly private parts

PersonalMe

smelly private parts

hi, well im a girl, obviously i have a vagina, but does anyone know how to make that horrible, vagina smell go away? or at least make it a bit prettier smelling? anything at all that is effective, will help thank you very much bye!!!

Mrocza
    Platinum Member
    If it bothers you that much, you could douche (but it kills off the good bacteria as well, that keeps you clean, which could lead to infection)

southerngirl
    Wash with soap and water

Mrocza
    Platinum Member
    You have to be careful with soap.

Or what kind of soap.

butterflies
    use something soap-free

southerngirl
    I wash mine with DOVE

butterflies
    wear cotton underwears

AwdreeHpburn
    I like DN's advice. But I think southerngirl is on to something too...

latina07
    It Might Be An Infection If It's So Bad. Go To Your Gynocologist To Get Checked And She'll Let You Know What It Is. If She Tells You It's Fine Then A One Or Three Day Monistat, Wear Cooton Undies, And Yes, Order Free, And Soap Free Vaginal Wash. Makes Sure You Dry Ur Part Well After Showers And At Nite Twoce Or Three Times A Week Use Powder At Nite To Keep Dry. Good Luck.

Mrocza
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by southerngirl
    I wash mine with DOVE
    Exactly. Some soaps contain fragrance and alcohol...which is NOT good for your sensitive areas.

For what butterflies said, cotton underwear help you breathe. Check your underwear label and try to stick to those. Try not to wear underwear at night as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Top Threads
PTSD & Crowds...
Do any other PTSD suffers have issue with feeling emotion surges in crowds? I find I get surges of anger if it is a confining crowd or if my path
Amputation
I was injured while I was in the Navy and the Navy did properly care for my injury. I broke my ankle and wrapped it in an ace wrap, gave crutches
Weird quitting smoking withdrawals..help?
I quit smoking just a couple of days ago. I knew that craving cigarettes is a no brainer being part of the quitting process. But I'm having the
Medication review & feel secure about no longer needing it
It has been a long haul since my complete breakdown in July 2012. After a few years of therapy ,a year and a bit on Klonopin and then only very
Always hurting inside, low self esteem?
I was ok, not the best, but all this super low esteem came out when my dad started giving me these lectures. I could say there is no worse pain then
I feel like I'm going to go insane.
So, this is going to take forever. I'd be tempted to just drop down and accept what I'm becoming, but I do need some serious help and I have nowhere
Featured Threads
Ugly pictures
We had a professional photographer come in at work. I used the photo and put it on my dating profile. But when my Roomie saw it,she said take it
Not being "too" available.
I posted a few days ago about the younger guy I've been dating for 6 months and how he doesn't want to use BG/GF labels. I got some great feedback
I am having difficulty accepting my boyfriends bisexuality for no reason
So here goes; the main reason why I got this account here is probably because I am so ashamed of myself and that because I am surrounded by either
relationship advice
hi... I'll start by saying i'm a guy, i just really needed a woman's point of view for this, so i hope you can help me! My mom is paying for my
Seeing ex tomorrow..so confused. Need advice!
Hi everyone. I'm really confused with my ex. Dated two years; he was very hurt by the breakup. He hasn't dated many people, and I was his first
Needing advice and/or support with ex girlfriend
Ok. Long story short... I ended up in a serious relationship with my best friend of 7 years. The last 3 years of which we were in a serious
I really need some advice and a outside opinion
I really don't know what to do ... My girlfriend and I have been dating for about a year now she is no longer attracted to me but tells me she loves
Ask For Advice