Victor is right, the best jobs out there are not advertised, rather they are opportunities that come from networking. Networking by far is more powerful than any job search board, recruiter, or online application.

Networking works because you are being referred by someone who is already inside the company or who has information that can land you the job.

• 3 weeks later...

How long did you have to wait to find a job now since the economy took a major turn for the worst in the

in the last 10 years?

Well, I haven't been in the job market that long, I finished college last May. I had the job I am currently in before I graduated... about two months before I graduated actually.

However, the field I am in has a very high turnover rate, so it is somewhat easy to find a job here - however, while the pay is awesome for me, a single girl who doesn't have lots of expenses, it would definitely not be enough to sustain a family.

To be honest, I am a little scared about finding a job when I return to the States... going to start my search way early, hopefully about 6 months before I return.

• 2 weeks later...
To be honest, I am a little scared about finding a job when I return to the States... going to start my search way early, hopefully about 6 months before I return.

Oh yeah we have to say thanks for that to U. Sam pumping money out of people pockets into military.

Where are they (money)? in the dessert covered with sand.

I am just amazed who people voted for.