Help I dont wanna scare her away......

lovemonkey911

I have know this girl for one year. I met her when we use to work together and we went out a few times. After i quit the job i totally forgot about her and went my own way. 6 months later i called her outta the blue and we started from there we are now BF/GF for about 1 month now... WE Have had no sex.... But i Need it badly and i dont know how to tell her without scaring her away...... i have alot of feelings for her and i want this relationship to last... Please help!!!!!

Sex isnt everything you know. Sure its great, but Im sure you rather be in this relationship for more than just that. From my experiance with women, I'd say the way to handle it is to get as close to her as possible. Start slow, like she stays the night at your place or something, and work your way up to more intimate things. If she asks why your suddenly touching her more or something, you could say that you just want to be with her. Girls like touchy feely things.

• 2 weeks later...

if you care about her enough you can hold on to the felling that u need sex...if u do tell her she may get scared or feel pressured into havin sex if she wants 2 stay w/ u enuff...n then ull feel like shes only havin sex w/ u outta pressure n 2 keep u happy n if u care n love her u wont want that...u will wanna wait til u r both ready n she wants it