She always talks about this one guy

boliglava_

ive been going out with my gf for 2 years and 3 months now but like all the time weve been going out she always talks about this one guy chirs my gf says she has more guy friends then girl friends but i dont understand like she goes want to come over and go get a coffee i said i have some hmwk and right away oh ill just call chirs to drive me there and like it pisses me off and i dunno if im jelous but i am and plus i dont trust this chirs guy !

im 19 shes 17 but still man i think thats what she trying to do like ahh like we both love each other so much i would never do nothing to hurt her right but she always talks about him like hes leaveing for school or something and shes like i wanna spend some time with him im like wtf man i cant figurre it out and now shes all pissed of at me becasue she thinks that i dont trust her !

Well ok, listen this is what i think you should do, let her go and dont show her that you care all that much. Because for a few reasons: firstly your feelings should not be played with, and if she is playing with your feelings then YOU CANT LOVE HER ALL THAT MUCH and vise versa.

Also, you ahve already spoken out your concern to her, so in a relatiosnhip there is always "middle earth" as I like to say where both people meet. Love is not supposed to hurt and it's not supposed to be not trusting, or played with other peoples feelings.

If you want PM me!