they went too FAR

hey guys,

ok if you read one of my last posts it was about two guys i liked. well the thing is, my mates who are on this site read my post and found it all out.

Since then they wont leave the subject alone, they keep going on about it. it makes me feel like im going to explode, even if the things we are talking about have nothing to do with it they will somehow find a way to bring it into the conversation.

The reason why i am posting is because i am a little annoyed and upset about it and was hoping you could help find a way to make them stop, i dont want to fall out with them over it, i suppose in one way if they read this post then they will all ready know and i hope that they realise that 'they' fell out with someone for doing pretty much the same thing (hint hint caz),

but any help about how i could stop them would be great

thanks for listening

LJ

hey buffalosoldier,

i want them to stop teasing me about liking him. Caz is one of my mates, she nows the person who i like and has recentally fallen out with him b/c he did the same to her, i dont understand how she can do it to someone else but hate when someone does it to her.

does that help?

any advice would be great

thanks

LJ

----------------

P.S ~ they are real friends but like my name of the post said they dont know when theyve gone too far (we all tease but we should know the limits), especially when the persons says enough is enough!

what do you want them to do,stop posting?i dont quite understand what you mean?they dont sound like real friends if they are giving you stick coz you like someone!!! who's the caz you mentioned?was that someone else who was caught out by their friend?

Whoooooo...now im confused. do you sign in as two different people or are just_smile and neva_black_n_white the same person?

so this caz is teasing you or your mate?

they shouldnt be teasing you if they are your friends,we all get digs from time to time but theres a difference from a harmless bit of teasing and a blatant piss take (scuse the french).

have you told them enough is enough or is that what you came on here to say? they have to know what they are doing wrong otherwise they cant stop it.

sorry it might be just me being really thick but i dont understand the two posts?are you the same person?

xx