Boughs

Currently in college, I've noticed that while growing up I had a crush maybe once or twice. Very light, nothing like it seems in some of the posts i read about on here.

Last crush I had was in 8th grade... but now all of a sudden I've developed crushes left and right. I don't know what it is... but I just get SOO attracted... and I just can't help myself. I feel like a horny 12 year old boy again... everything is for pickin's I guess you could say. How can I control my sexual hunger? How can I let go of thinking about crushes. Last time i had a crush it took about a year to finally get it out of my head.

I sound like a little boy writing this, cuz I feel that way. Its strange, something I can't let go of from my thoughts. Anyways here is an example:

I'm at a party, i find a girl attractive (I ALWAYS SEEM TO FIND AN ATTRACTIVE GIRL). I flirt, most of the time they flirt back, but I know I'm just sexually hungry so I back off... how do I prevent myself from flirting... I don't want to stop partying cuz its great seeing friends. I've tried growing out a beard to be less attractive and its helped some... but its not 100%. I sometimes get hit on and then I think "ooh easy"... I always restrain myself then question later. Although I've done my fair share of messing around (and bad decisions) I just can't get girls out of my head for a week... and just relax and do my work. It seems I'm always looking... and its frusterating, how do I back down?

I was like that for a while. It seemed like I wanted a different girl each week. I didn't think about backing down tho I went after it. I got it out of my system I guess you could say. Go with it for a while. Eventually you will run into a girl who will knock you on your butt and the focus will remain on her.

why are you backing off? who cares if it's easy or not. why not try and have a relationship after hooking up? you never know.

cuz I used to be out of control. I'm working on toning my hunger down and being more of a gentleman. Its just hard to do my work when this plagues my mind.

I don't like easy girls... I doubt i'd like to date one.

cuz I used to be out of control. I'm working on toning my hunger down and being more of a gentleman. Its just hard to do my work when this plagues my mind.

I don't like easy girls... I doubt i'd like to date one.

oh okay. but you don't have to give the cold shoulder to them. what if you meet a great chick that is outgoing and just seems easy?

Archived