Problem approaching girls

rusty_boi

Hi

A week ago i started TAFE (its kinda like university/college) it is about 50 minutes from where i live and its the only place that offered the course i wanted. Anyway i have just spent the last 8 years in an all boys school so having girls around still in class is something new to me. Im having trouble approaching girls and just starting up a convo and seeing how things go from there. I mean most of the girls on campus are gorgeous and it intimidates me. Im not normally scared to approach girls but for some reason when im there i am. In class we are learning so i dont bother then but when were at our break i just flip out. The thing that adds to this is 9/10 people there know each other because they are local so i get even more intimidated. What do you think i should do?

you need to strike up a conversation. these people are probably very inviting. never feel scared. what have you got to lose? you already aren't talking much with anyone anyways, right? ask what they do for fun around that area. you live 50 minutes away, you can ask about the area.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................