Am I missing something here?

Don't get me wrong, I love my exgf, and want nothing but the best for her crazy, psycho, drug abusing, narcissistic * * * Why am I not stressing this like I feel I should be? Is it because we broke up before, back in late July early Aug, and back THEN I cried, moped, acted like a big baby for at least a month?

I mean crap, we just broke up, Sunday night. She was supposed to arrive here yesterday morning to visit for a week. And I haven't even THOUGHT about calling her. Am I a little mad about the whole situation? Of course. Lastnight I was supposed to go to the club with a good friend of mine (hot chick I might add) and her friend. I even went to the mall and got some new clothes to go, but 9 o'clock came rolling around and I thought to myself "I REALLY don't feel like going out and getting hammered tonight". So, I got some movies, a 2 liter of mtn dew, and hung out at home all night, and was perfectly fine.

I wouldn't say I'm happy go jolly, she's still on my mind, but why aren't I feeling hard pain?

Maybe it's because you have already dealt with this before. Maybe because you are a stronger person now than you were then. Maybe because you feel more in control of your own life than you did in the past, and you are more comfortable in yourself. Or maybe simply because the relationship had run it's course and you were naturally ready to move on.

Whichever of these maybes it may or may not be I wouldn't give it a second's thought. By analysing it you are just reliving it. If you feel neither one way or another about it then just accept that and be grateful for it. Be happy that you're not going through all that pain again. Emotions are funny things, they are not necessarily in endless supply. Every now and again the well just dries up, and you are just not affected in the same way as you once were. Consider it a blessing.

With regards to being 'happy go jolly', I think sometimes too much emphasis is put on being happy where simply being content is a good start! And it sounds as if you are content with where you are right now.

I wish you all the best....

Pain has a way of ebbing and flowing. Pain can come back when you least expect it. It's tough, but you seem to have as decent an outlook as possible on the situation. If she really is all those things you say, then the fact that you're moving on shows that you must have cared for her...precisely because you're not sticking around to support her while she acts that way.

From what you wrote it looks like you've already mourned what you guys had a good deal already. I would just caution you to not discount the possibility that negativity and grief might hit you again regarding this in the future. Hope this helps.