My ex boyfriend and I were dating off and on for about 6 years. The last time we broke up with him was about 9 monthes ago. He moved in with a new gf about 4 monthes ago. I recently saw when he was in town for the weekend. We hooked up and he spent the night at my house. However I did not sleep with him. This weekend made me realize what a great guy I have been missing out on. I really want him back. When he was here he told me how miserable he is with his girlfriend and that he regrets ever moving in with her. This made me think we might have another chance. But he is back at her house now because he has no where else to go. All the times in the past when we broke up it was always on good terms and I need to know how to get him back please help.....

I am going through a break up right now I don't know If my "boyfriend" of a year really does want time alone as he has told me, or If he really just wants to date around until he finds someone else and just have me on hold, but I have thought of some things while I am going through this, Of course I am very upset and depressed over this, and It hurts really bad, but there are things we all should understand.

Understand that:

*If things were meant to be they will be. Its the worst quote In the world to want to believe, but If you think about It. It really does make sense.

*You cannot wait around for someone If they are not there for you no matter how much you love them or you want to be with them, you have to let them make the call. Just work on improving yourself right now.

*Some people need time and experience to figure out what they want In life and In reality you may or may not be a part of that.

*Leave them alone Let them come to you. After you have expressed to them how you feel about them. The ball Is In there court let them come to you when they are ready.

I am struggling with these everyday and as much as I don't want to believe them I am trying to understand It.[/b]