Blind Date need advice

Alright well I am 16 years old, and girlfriendless. My best girl friend decided to take me on a double date with one of her friends from her old school. My best guy friend is also going on the date seeing as he is going out with my other bestie.

So I don't really know this girl, never talked to her, but I have seen some pictures of her and she is really cute. She seemed to be my type from what I've heard from my friend so I decided to accept the invitation.

I just need some help with what to do on the date. I know I can talk well with girls and be smooth and all that jazz, but two problems I was thinking about. What do I do when I first meet her? How do I introduce myself or whatever? And also at the end of the date, assuming things went well, how should I let her go? Do I hug her, or a handshake or what? The only way I would kiss her is if it was on the cheek but that seems slightly inappropriate according to the situation to me.

Also just any tips in general about blind dating and first dates because I'm kinda new to all this stuff. Thanks

PS: On the date, we are going to a nice little restaurant, then to this recreational place (I don't know how to describe it). They have mini golf and batting cages and laser tag, that sort of thing). Just in case that helps.

Handshake works for first meeting. A hug is a little much for a stranger, no? (My feeling anyways - I wouldn't run if he tried to hug me)

Ending a date, a hug is okay with me. If you two REALLY hit it off, go for a kiss, but I would be happy with a hug from a blind date if I liked him