I must be insulting myself

When people are conversing and they mention height somewhere in the conversation, I tend think they may be talking about me because I'm 5'2. For instance, in a classroom, there were a few girls that I knew, acquantences, and they were sitting a few rows up lateral to me. I heard the words "tall" and "height" a lot among their conversing among the conversing of the class. I cannot explain but I had this awkward weird feeling inside me for some reason. Throughout the lecture I could have sworn one of them kept glancing at me.

I know I shouldn't think anything of it or worry what people say about me becaue I cannot change my height unfortunately. Unfortunately, I must learn to live with it. I've put a lot of thought into the reason for my existence through out my short life time, and I think I must make great successes in this world in order to grow tall in a figurative sense. Now my task is to seek out what makes success. I must know how can something be original if everything is a copy of the original?

I've thought about it, and many great people do not marry or pass on their genes to future generations. Could it be the same with me?

Russian Order Brides

I've thought about that too, but do I really want to put my money on someone that will just use the system to run off just to live in America a year after their arrival? Not really, so I might as well buy the gratification here locally in town, but then gratification is just a product. In a figurative sense, all of us are products that produce and all of us are products that can be consumed in one way or another. It all boils down to value and resource expenses. On the other hand, love is on another level. Some say its biological and others, metaphysical.

I'm afraid the psychological burden of being other's amusement and criticism will carry on with us until death, and only then, can we be free from our constricting organisms that limit our appearances. We will be known by our height foremost, and I would like to change this if at all possible.

I'm afraid the psychological burden of being other's amusement and criticism will carry on with us until death, and only then, can we be free from our constricting organisms that limit our appearances. We will be known by our height foremost, and I would like to change this if at all possible.

I mostly agree, except for the part about height being the foremost trait to be noticed. We all have something that stands out for criticism.

Age, ethnicity, handicaps, baldness, weight, all sorts of things become targets for critics.

I'm not asking for some loving right now. My mother loves me, but even she wishes I wasn't short. She says that many times, along the lines of mentioning surgically breaking my legs in China to growth pills to just hoping I'll get taller by age 24. Sometimes, I even wish these things because I do not feel like I'm a part of society.