Ok I really need some serious advice...I met this girl online about six months ago - Im 26 and she is 22. I know there is a lot of experience that is missing in that gap. She has been with several woman but i am her first relationship..I have had about 3 long term ones so i know how it goes. It has been a rollorcoaster between us, let me add that we are both ARIES. I find with us we are either really good or really bad. So heres the problem I have fallen in love with her and have honestly never given any woman what i give her but she isnt in love with me and doesnt know if she can because she is scared and this is unknown to her.

She is very popular in the community ( meaning quite attractive) she likes to flirt alot and have fun. This is all good but she never takes things seriously enough. She can't have sex with me unless she is drunk and also cant tell me how she feels unless she is drunk also. I feel half the time i have to get her intoxicated to know how she feels about us.

I am at wits end with it and the only issue i face is that i love her so much and it would kill me to never be able to see her, kiss her or make love to her again. She broke up with me for the 3rd time last night and we have since gotten back together giving it another try.

So do i really have to be sick of being sick and tired before i get the guts to call it a day or should i work on it????

Please help me!!!!

• 1 month later...

I hope things are resolved for you ... Aries-Aries can be quite the match up ... I was with a Leo which is also a fire sign ... Aries-Leo ... when it was good, it was AMAZING but when it was bad, it was HELL ... we could fight like no other ... but damn those fire signs are addictive!

Good luck either way ...