can anyone please tell me?

QTpie87

not sure what it feels like but, i DON'T think it can be given To a women by a man without sex....That would be pretty close to impossible.

Maybe a Women can give you the Full details on an "Orgasm"

p.s. Change the Title of your post to something more direct to your question maybe.. "Need Knowledge on Orgasm" (or) "what exactly is a Orgasm" makes more people post a commit.

You can give a woman an orgasm without sex. the most common way is by inserting your thumb and rotate it whilst with the rest of you hand massage the top this will give clitrual stimulation too. make sure you are gentle as the clit is very sensitive too much can cause it to go numb you have to learn the right balance. you should also pay attention to the outer areas as these are just as sensitive. I usually play with all the outside before I penitrate with my fingers or thumb also use your tongue all around not just on the clit.

• 1 month later...

Hey Qt,

i am here to answer your question. one, yes it is possible to have an orgasm without sex, most times its esier. there are many ways to do it. oral sex is very simple, if the male licks the females clitoris,(if you dont know what that is, it is a ridge near the front of the vaginal area.) secondly women sometimes can orgasm without using the vagina. for instance, the neck, bellybutton, nipples, and ear are very good places for arousal. hope this helps you...good luck