What to do when your date doesn't show up

rawkSTAR

He said.. and i quote "We should set something up on saturday" (today)..i said ok give me a call..that was wednesday..i saw him on friday..and asked what are we doing saturday he said what do you want to do..i told him surprise me...then i was like i should be expecting a phone call from you..and please don't stand me up or i will go crazy.. smh... its now 7:16

OK, first off he should have called you by now. He might be waiting for YOU to call him.. So who cares about looking needy? Just call him and say hey, are we still doing something tonight? If he backs out of it, just say okay that's all I needed to know. And hang up.

• Like 1
OK, first off he should have called you by now. He might be waiting for YOU to call him.. So who cares about looking needy? Just call him and say hey, are we still doing something tonight? If he backs out of it, just say okay that's all I needed to know. And hang up.

hmmm thanks

JUST GO CALL!!! It's not a big deal.. If you want it to go any further, you're going to have to learn how to express your needs without worrying about seeming needy or something.

Edit - I have the same problem you do, but the only way to overcome it is to be forthright, and it feels a lot better in the end.