Great line from Rocky...

i just saw Rocky Balboa the other day and the movie was much better than i expected. there's just a lot of great lines in the movie. i don't want to give too much away from the movie, but this is a speech that Rocky gives at one point in the movie:

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!"

sometimes in life, it's so easy to point fingers at someone else and not look in the mirror. i think i feel this way sometimes about certain people in my life and it's not the best way nor the most mature way to handle things. hope these quotes from the movie inspire you a bit like it did me.

and if you enjoy those lines, there are a lot of other great lines in the movie so go out there and check the movie out.