matchmaking services- worth it?

Josh30041

Hey all. I Have been looking for a soulmate for a while now. First some background on where I have been looking:

When I was in college (december 04-july 06) I met some wonderful girls Who I became friends with (nothing more). I had an interest in a few but they were taken. Lost touch with them after college.

At my current job I have met a nice girl who I was very interested in, but found out she smokes so lost a lot of interest.

So obviosly I have no problem meeting people and making friends. But looking for the "ONE" well still working on that.

So I was thinking why not try a matchmaking service? Found a local one here in atlanta area- 175 I think for 6 months.

Also I am on perfectmatch and plentyoffish.

So should I try the matchmaking service? Is it worth it? Advantages/disadvatages?

PS. Not into the club/bar scene or any of that kind of thing, so thats why I ask.

I am quoting a Pet shop boys song "Love comes quickly in whatever you do and you can't stop falling..."

Well try getting into hobbies or do activities you like,once you focus your energy into somethig and forget about looking for the "ONE" then thats when you would least expect to find love, and there my friend is when you will find that someone. Join the local book club or go to the gym, just keep focus on something your passionate about and you'll lose yourself and forget that love is just around the corner waiting for you.

• Like 1