Hey, I'm new to this, its my first post so I'm jsut gunna say whats on my mind here:

I have been seeing my GF since February 2003. We saw each other every single day, became really close, and the day before she left for Brandon (2.5 hrs away) I told her I loved her, and she told me the same. We both knew that we were aching to say it. And we meant it, truly. Its a feeling like nothing else. Its truly amazing

But my problem is, now that she is in Brandon, what are some ways to make this work? I know I'm going to see her as much as possible, send her flowers, cards, gifts, etc, but is there any other way to make it better? She is gone for college for 2 yrs, said she would try to make a long distance relationship work, and said she'd be too busy to have a Boyfriend while in Brandon, we we could give it a try. I'm paranoid that it won't work out , but hope to Heaven that it will.

Any advice? I miss her so much already and its only been 48 hrs

Thanks

Chris

wow! thats odd. i've never heard neone say that they're too busy for a boyfriend. is this her freshmen year in college? sounds like it. she might not have enough college experience to realize that there is time.there really is. she might already be takin to many credits. but u shouldnt take so many credits that the work cant be done. u shouldnt even take so man credits that it makes problems in ur life.

Well she seems to think it will work out (she said she'd try) because she will be so busy (freshman year, yes) that she wont have time for a BF in Brandon, so if her and I keep in touch regularly, it'll all be good for us when she comes back to Winnipeg.

well it sounds like u got a solution to me. just keep in touch (me and my g/f do and we dont see each other as much as we'd like to) and see her as often as possible...maybe once a week or so. i dont no the exact situation. it might not turn out that bad and u may see her more. so good luck and i hope every things stays good between u two.